Terms & Conditions
1. Application. These Consumer Terms of Sale (“Terms”) apply to all consumer purchases of products (“Product”) from Mike's Chrome Shop.
2. Orders, Acceptance and Cancellation. Your order is an offer to buy. Mike's Chrome Shop may send an order confirmation email to acknowledge receipt of your order, but Mike's Chrome Shop does not accept your order until we send you notice that the Product has shipped. Mike's Chrome Shop may process payment for and ship parts of an order separately. Mike's Chrome Shop reserves the right at any time, even after we send you a confirmation email, to decline or cancel your order or to limit order quantities for any reason, including errors or suspected fraud.
3. Pricing and Availability. Prices and promotions are subject to change. Mike's Chrome Shop strives to communicate accurate pricing and product information, but errors may occur. In the unlikely event that an error impacts your order, or a Product ordered is no longer available, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order.
4. Taxes and Fees. Unless you provide Mike's Chrome Shop with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with your order.
5. Shipping. Product title passes to you when the Product ships. You are responsible for inspecting the package(s) upon delivery and must note any visible damage on the proof of delivery (POD) or other delivery receipt the carrier asks you to sign. Mike's Chrome Shop is not responsible for any visible shipping damages not noted on the delivery receipt.
6. Warranty Disclaimer. MIKE'S CHROME SHOP MAKES NO WARRANTIES FOR PRODUCTS SOLD, WHICH ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS ORIMPLIED, RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE MERCHANTABILITY,FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DESIGN, CONDITION, QUALITY, CAPACITY, MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP OR AS TO PATENT
TO BE BORNE BY CUSTOMERS.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Mike's Chrome Shop be liable FOR ANY INCIDENTAL,INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, REMOTE, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY ITS
8. Purchases may not be resold or exported. Your purchase is for your own use, not for resale, export, re-export or transfer. Your purchase is subject to and you are responsible for compliance with the export control and economic sanctions laws of the United States and other applicable jurisdictions (“Export Laws”). Your purchase may not be sold, leased, or transferred to restricted countries, restricted end users, or for restricted end uses according to the Export Laws.
9. Governing Law. THESE TERMS AND ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND MIKE'S CHROME SHOP WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAW. Jurisdiction shall lie within the courts of Williamson County, Texas.